October 1, 2019 to May 1, 2020 | Year-long internships for college students and churches!
- Work with a church or ministry for 20 hours per week for one year and earn a $10,000 salary
- Participate and lead in worship, children’s church, small groups and bible study
- Learn church administration and attend committee meetings
- Join congregational care/pastoral visitations
- Explore conflict resolution
- Assist the pastor with funeral and wedding services when possible
- Accept a Cultivate student intern for one year
- Create a welcoming environment for learning and development
- Designate a supervisor who is a church leader or pastor
- Plan 20 hours per week of ministry engagement
- Commit $4,000 towards the student’s $10,000 salary
Early Decision Application Timeframe for Submission: April 15 to May 15. Notified by June 1.
Late Decision Application Timeframe for Submission: August 1 to September 15. Notified by September 25.
Funds for Cultivate have been made possible by a grant from the General Board of Higher Education and Ministry (GBHEM) to cultivate young people for ministry. The grant supports initiatives committed to encourage, recruit and train Christian leaders from ages 16-30.
Please complete and return application along with a cover letter and resume to Nataly Miranda.