Volunteers are a vital part of summer camp programs and help create a fun, safe, and unforgettable community.
- Shares the love of Jesus
- Participates in camp activities
- Builds meaningful relationships
- Passionately supports campers’ growth
- Worships and plays alongside campers
- Supports staff in leading a cabin
How to Volunteer
- Must be 21 years or older to volunteer for a youth camp
- Must be 18 or older to volunteer for an elementary camp
- Submit an application
- Complete a background check
- Attend a Volunteer Training session
For questions about volunteering, the application process, or to apply, please contact Ryan Clements, Camp Program Director, at 732.859.0033.