To keep our campers, staff and volunteers safe, we will not be having our traditional summer camps at the Pinelands Center at Mt. Misery. It is our hope though that we will still be able to offer an opportunity for families to go outside and spend time in God’s creation.
If you are interested in receiving updates for IGNITE Family Camp, including when registration opens, please let us know by clicking here filling out the form. | Fill out form here.
- Have their own private cabin to stay in as a household
- Participate in camp activities such as hiking, archery, the challenge course, crafting, paintball, hayrides, and swimming as permissible by current regulations
- Be led in morning and evening devotionals
- Retreat, refresh, and renew together
Tentative Short Session Dates
- Session 1: Aug 2 – 4
- Session 2: Aug 6 – 8
- Session 3: Aug 9 – 11
- Session 4: Aug 13 – 15
- Session 5: Aug 16 – 18
- Session 6: Aug 20 – 22
- Session 7: Aug 23 – 25
- Session 8: Aug 28 – 30
Tentative Short Long Dates
- Session 1: Aug 2 – 7
- Session 2: Aug 9 – 14
- Session 3: Aug 16 – 21
- Session 4: Aug 23 – 28
Suggested Pricing & Fundraising
We know that these are hard times for all. To help families be able to get away to retreat and renew, we are offering a “Pay-What-You-Can” registration fee. The suggested pricing is below based on our costs, but families are welcome to pay a lesser registration fee based on their finances.
- Pricing per Adult: $100 for short session & $250 for long session
- Pricing per Child: $70 for short session & $175 for long session
Families may also fundraise the cost of IGNITE Family Camps by sharing this link pushpay.com/g/gnjnextgencampers or by asking friends and family to text nextgencampers to 77977.
IGNITE Family Camp is tentative. Registration will open once it becomes clear that IGNITE Family Camp will be safe and in compliance with the New Jersey Governor’s Executive Orders.
For questions or more information, please contact Ryan Clements, Camp Program Director, at 732-859-0033 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.