To keep our campers, staff and volunteers safe, we will not be having our traditional summer camps at the Pinelands Center at Mt. Misery. It is our hope though that we will still be able to offer an opportunity for families to go outside and spend time in God’s creation.
- Have their own private cabin to stay in as a household
- Participate in camp activities such as hiking, archery, the challenge course, crafting, paintball, hayrides, and swimming as permissible by current regulations
- Be led in morning and evening devotionals
- Retreat, refresh, and renew together
Family Safety & Health
We are taking extra steps, as recommended by the CDC and the American Camp Association, to keep you and your family safe amid the spread of COVID-19. We commit to the following for our IGNTIE Family Camps.
- 6ft social distancing between separate households and between household and staff
- Hand sanitizers stations around different areas of camp
- 1 person at a time in public restrooms and regular restroom cleaning
- Families will have their own private cabin to stay in as a household
- Cabins will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival as recommended by the CDC
- Staff will wear proper protective equipment when cleaning all spaces
- Cabins will be stocked with sanitation supplies
- Families will be assigned an outside location for to enjoy meals. In case of inclement weather, families will be assigned an alternative location or may eat in their cabin
- A limited number of persons will be allowed in the Dining Hall at any given time
- All Dining Hall staff will wear proper protective equipment
- Beverages and water bottles will be prepared and served by staff wearing proper protective equipment
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed at the serving line
- The dining facility will use single-use condiment packages, cups, and utensils
- All Dinging Hall surfaces will be sanitized regularly
Short Session Dates
- Session 1: Aug 2 – 4
- Session 2: Aug 6 – 8
- Session 3: Aug 9 – 11
- Session 4: Aug 13 – 15
- Session 5: Aug 16 – 18
- Session 6: Aug 20 – 22
- Session 7: Aug 23 – 25
- Session 8: Aug 28 – 30
Long Session Dates
- Session 1: Aug 2 – 7
- Session 2: Aug 9 – 14
- Session 3: Aug 16 – 21
- Session 4: Aug 23 – 28
Suggested Pricing & Fundraising
We know that these are hard times for all. To help families be able to get away to retreat and renew, we are offering a “Pay-What-You-Can” registration fee. The suggested pricing is below based on our costs, but families are welcome to pay a lesser registration fee based on their finances.
- Pricing per Adult: $100 for short session & $250 for long session
- Pricing per Child: $70 for short session & $175 for long session
Families may also fundraise the cost of IGNITE Family Camps by sharing this link pushpay.com/g/gnjnextgencampers or by asking friends and family to text nextgencampers to 77977.
For questions or more information, please contact Ryan Clements, Camp Program Director, at 732-859-0033 or at email@example.com.