We need you to help students grow in faith and have fun this summer!
To keep our campers, staff and volunteers safe, we will not be having summer camp in person at the Pinelands Center at Mt. Misery. We have created a virtual experience so we can still have fun together this summer!
Next Gen Camping presents IGNITE Summer at Home: the perfect opportunity for your camper to still connect (virtually) with their camp friends, grow in faith and learn new skills. Just like with in-person camp, IGNITE Summer at Home won’t be a success without an amazing team of staff and volunteers.
- Volunteer Training: June 27, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Staff Training: June 27, 9 a.m.-12 p.m. & June 28, 1 p.m.- 4 p.m.
- Week 1: July 6 – 10
- Week 2: July 13 – 17
- Week 3: July 20 – 24
- Week 4: July 27 – 31
- Lead groups of students and volunteers for 4 weeks through each week of programming
- Lead small group devotionals, games, lessons and discussions
- Update the Camp Program Director regularly on your progress
- Ensure Next Generation Ministries procedures and code of conduct are being followed
- Commit to 3.5 hours of live sessions spread throughout each day
- Engage and assist students with activities using a moderated chat app
How to Be A Part of IGNITE Summer
- Must be 20 years old or older
- Submit a staff or volunteer application
- Complete a background check
- Attend the appropriate training sessions
For questions or more information, please contact Ryan Clements, Camp Program Director, at (732) 859-0033 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.