Summer 2021 COVID Precautions & Procedures:
We are taking extra steps, as recommended by the CDC and the American Camp Association, to keep you and your family safe amid the spread of COVID-19.
- The Pinelands Center will be following COVID 19 restrictions set forth by the CDC, state and county health departments. We will be operating at a limited capacity for all programs this summer.
- We will continue with temperature screens, social distancing, mask and hand sanitizer stations throughout camp.
- We will be sanitizing all surfaces, buildings and shower facilities routinely throughout each program and in between each session.
Summer 2021 Lodging:
- Families will have two options for lodging:
- Stay in one side of a cabin with just your family.
- Attend with another family/families that you are comfortable sharing a large sleeping space with.
- Cabins will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival as recommended by the CDC.
- All cabins have private bathrooms and shower units.
- Cabins will be stocked with sanitation supplies.
- Staff will wear proper protective equipment when cleaning all spaces
*Note: our cabins are split into two sides. Each side contains 10+ single and bunk beds. If you wish to attend Family Camp and share housing with a family that you are comfortable with, please include this in a note on your registration.
Summer 2021 Dining:
- All group dining will be outside. Families may choose to eat outside or in your personal cabin.
- Dining hall will have one entry and one exit door.
- Partition will be in place for food distribution.
- Designated numbers will come in via a controlled manner to safely serve food.
- Food will be of individual portions with individual condiments and utensils.
- All Dining Hall staff will wear proper protective equipment.
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed at the serving line.
- All Dining Hall surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
Have questions about COVID safety?
For more information, please email Mecan Payne, Camp Program Director.