Summer 2021 COVID Precautions & Procedures
- The Pinelands Center will be following COVID 19 restrictions set forth by the CDC, state and county health departments.
- We will continue with temperature screens, social distancing, mask and hand sanitizer stations throughout camp.
- We will be sanitizing all surfaces, buildings and shower facilities routinely.
- We will have grouping restrictions for cabins (such as the head/toe sleeping system).
- All dining will be outside.
- Dining hall will have one entry and one exit door.
- Partition will be in place for food distribution.
- Designated numbers will come in via a controlled manner to safely serve food.
- Food will be of individual portions with individual condiments and utensils.
Have questions about COVID safety?
For more information, please email Mecan Payne, Camp Program Director.