- Have their own private cabin to stay in as a household
- Participate in camp activities such as hiking, archery, the challenge course, crafting, paintball, hayrides, and swimming as permissible by current regulations
- Be led in morning and evening devotionals
- Retreat, refresh, and renew together
- July 11 – 13 | Session 1
- July 14 – 16 | Session 2
- July 18 – 20 | Session 3
- July 21 – 23 | Session 4
- $125 per adult (ages 12+)
- $60 per child (ages 4 – 12)
- 4 and under free
- Registration fee for Family Camp includes: two nights, six meals, lodging and activities
- All participants must pay a $50 deposit upon registering
- Registration for each week of camp closes two weeks before the respective week starts
- Payment plans available
- If your family is in need of financial assistance, please email Mecan Payne, Camp Program Director, to discuss scholarship opportunities
Family Safety & Health
We are taking extra steps, as recommended by the CDC and the American Camp Association, to keep you and your family safe amid the spread of COVID-19.
- Families will have two options for lodging:
- Stay in one side of a cabin with just your family.
- Attend with another family/families that you are comfortable sharing a large sleeping space with.
- Cabins will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival as recommended by the CDC.
- All cabins have private bathrooms and shower units.
- Cabins will be stocked with sanitation supplies.
- Staff will wear proper protective equipment when cleaning all spaces.
- All group dining will be outside. Families may choose to eat outside or in your personal cabin.
- Dining hall will have one entry and one exit door.
- Partition will be in place for food distribution.
- Designated numbers will come in via a controlled manner to safely serve food.
- Food will be of individual portions with individual condiments and utensils.
- All Dining Hall staff will wear proper protective equipment.
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed at the serving line.
- All Dining Hall surfaces will be sanitized regularly.
For more information regarding COVID safety, click here.
Have Questions About Family Camp?
For more information, please email Mecan Payne.