NextGen is looking for a dynamic team of leaders who are passionate about Jesus, having fun and creating memories!
We are currently seeking Summer Volunteers who are energetic, interested in leadership and excited about creating a worship environment for families! If you are interested in these things, we want to connect with you!
- Summer Volunteers will attend one or both weeks of Family Camp (July 11-16 or July 18-23) and an additional training session to become familiar with The Pinelands Center procedures and protocols.
- Summer Volunteers will be responsible to facilitating activities for families of all ages. Activities could include: games, crafts, hikes, musical worship or devotions.
- Summer Volunteers will be provided with lodging and meals, as well as camp paraphernalia.
Interested in joining our team? You must:
- Be 17 years old or older
- Submit a volunteer application online: https://nextgencamping.campbrainstaff.com/
- Complete a background check
- Comply with NJ State regulations for health
- Attend necessary training sessions
Let’s get started!
For more information, please email Mecan Payne.