All of our camping programs will include games, engaging outdoor experiences, worship, small groups and leadership building!
A three day getaway for family members of any age to create memories involving family friendly devotions, inclusive games and fun outdoor activities. For more information, click here.
If your family is in need of financial assistance, please email Mecan Payne, Camp Program Director, to discuss scholarship opportunities.
- July 11 – 13 | Session 1
- July 14 – 16 | Session 2
- July 18 – 20 | Session 3
- July 21 – 23 | Session 4
- $125 per adult (ages 12+)
- $60 per child (ages 4 – 12)
- 4 and under free
The Pinelands Center wants to host YOUR group for a week of mission this summer! We are excited to offer many weeks and weekends of mission in June, July and early August.
- June 20-25 | Session 1
- July 25-30 | Session 2
- Aug. 1-6 | Session 3
- $375 per person
HISPANIC CULTURAL HERITAGE CAMP
A one week experience for students grades 1 – 12 to celebrate their Hispanic culture through passionate worship, relevant speakers and unique outdoor experiences.
- Aug. 8 – 13 | Session 1
- $450 per camper
Rate information for Hispanic Cultural Heritage Camp:
- Registration fee includes five nights, all meals, lodging and activities
- All participants must pay a $50 deposit upon registering
- Registration for each week of camp closes two weeks before the respective week starts
- Scholarships for students are available on a rolling basis. Students may apply for scholarships within their camp application
- Payment plans are available
Have Questions About Summer Camp?
For more information, please email Mecan Payne.