Summer 2021 COVID Precautions/Procedures
- The Pinelands Center will be following COVID 19 restrictions set forth by the CDC, state and county health departments.
- We will continue with temperature screens, social distancing, mask and hand sanitizer stations throughout camp.
- We will be sanitizing all surfaces, buildings and shower facilities routinely.
- We will have grouping restrictions for cabins (such as the head/toe sleeping system).
- All dining will be outside.
- Dining hall will have one entry and one exit door.
- Partition will be in place for food distribution.
- Designated numbers will come in via a controlled manner to safely serve food.
- Food will be of individual portions with individual condiments and utensils.
Summer Camp Staff and Summer Camp Volunteers
To keep our campers, staff and volunteers safe, we will not be having summer camp in person at the Pinelands Center at Mt. Misery. We have created a virtual experience so we can still have fun together this summer!
Next Gen Camping presents IGNITE Summer at Home: the perfect opportunity for your camper to still connect (virtually) with their camp friends, grow in faith and learn new skills. Just like with in-person camp, IGNITE Summer at Home won’t be a success without an amazing team of staff and volunteers. Click here to find out more.
- Find out more about The Pinelands Center. Click here for website.